Seeds, tea, juice… We’ve got it all!
Renown for their flavor, colour, tanginess and medicinal properties, hibiscus is much more than simply a tea, juice or wine.
– Hibiscus is easily ground to become a vibrant food colouring,
– Adds wonderfully into soups and salads.
– Mixes easy into delicious sauces or for cream pies, cakes, candies, jams, syrup and vinegar. Hibiscus Is perfect as used for a garnish.
– Hibiscus sabdariffa is used in natural hair colouring or, after being boiled with coconut or sesame oil, makes for an excellent scalp and hair rejuvenation lotion.
– Hibiscus also contains proven skin care moisturising properties.
Bagamoyo hibiscus juice is made with 100% natural hibiscus calyces mixed with spring water.
Our dried hibiscus sabdariffa is packaged in 100g packets.